London Eye Stunning View of London
- Priority access
- Mobile tickets accepted
What to expectLooking for a breathtaking panoramic view of London that allows you to truly appreciate the vastness of the English capital? Welcome to the London Eye, Europe's tallest Ferris wheel located on the south bank of the Thames, just opposite the Palace of Westminster. Book your ticket in advance to avoid queues at the entrance to one of London's most popular attractions. As you ascend into the skies, you'll catch sight of the most beautiful buildings in the English capital as well as the different neighborhoods, true villages at the heart of the city. Trafalgar Square, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, The Shard (Europe's tallest skyscraper), Buckingham Palace: gain altitude and review the most famous London landmarks in one wheel ride.
The London Eye Experience
- Duration: The full rotation of the wheel lasts 30 minutes.
- Wheel Features: With its 135-meter diameter and 32 capsules, each capsule can accommodate up to 25 people.
- Interactive guides available inside the capsules.
- London Eye 4D Experience: Before or after your ride on the Ferris wheel, you can witness a breathtaking projection of London with your tickets.
The London Eye is open every day except on December 25th:
- In high season, from April to August: from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm.
- In low season, from September to March: from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- These hours are indicative.
- Early closure at 5:30 pm on December 24th and at 3:30 pm on December 31st.
London Eye Ticket Prices
- Adult (16+): £32.00 at the ticket office | From £29.50 online
- Child (3-15): £29.00 on-site | From £26.50 online
- Child (- 3 years): Free
Fast Track Ticket
- Adult (16+): £51.00 on-site | From £58.00 online
- Child (3-15): £47.00 on-site | From £44.00 online
- Child (- 3 years): Free
Prepare Your Visit
- To avoid queues at this very popular attraction, we strongly recommend booking your tickets in advance while taking advantage of advantageous online rates.
- You will instantly receive electronic tickets that you can present from your smartphone.
- Standard Ticket: Head to the Ferris wheel and join the standard queue (Queue F) at least 15 minutes before your chosen time.
- Fast Track Ticket: Head to the Ferris wheel and join the "Fast Track" priority queue (Queue F) at least 15 minutes before your chosen time. This way, you'll save valuable time to fully enjoy the London Eye.
The London Eye is to London what the Eiffel Tower is to Paris: an iconic symbol of the city and the pride of its inhabitants. Inaugurated at the dawn of the new millennium, this ultramodern architectural masterpiece stands proudly on the banks of the Thames, offering an unparalleled panoramic view of legendary sites such as Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster, currently the seat of the British Parliament. With its capsules protruding from the wheel, this unique Ferris wheel offers an unforgettable visual experience. From the top, behold London icons such as The Shard, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, the skyscrapers of Canary Wharf, and the old districts that have become an integral part of the cosmopolitan metropolis we know today.
The London Eye has quickly become a must-see for Londoners and visitors from around the world. Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid queues and save precious time for other discoveries. Embark on this futuristic attraction envisioned by a visionary architect, and make your stay in London an unforgettable experience.
Fantasy easy to navigate system.
I like the fact that multiple tickets can be printed on the same page- making you greener than other sites that print a page a ticket